- Smoothies: easy way to sneak your veggies in. And you don’t taste it
- Sautéed: have it as a side dish just sautéed with a little olive oil, salt, & pepper.
- Salad: use it for a salad with walnuts, cranberries, and a balsamic vinaigrette.
Beans: Beans are so fibrous and filling and make any meal hearty. You want to cook these ahead of time.
- Soups: add broth, veggies, beans, and herbs and you have a warm meal for a hot day.
- Main Protein: add rice and a green salad or veggie and you have a complete meal!
- Burritos: Grab a tortilla, add rice, beans, salsa, and lettuce, and voila!, a 10 minute lunch.
Rice: Rice can add a heartiness to any meal and it is so versatile. And you can cook ahead of time.
- Stir-Fry: add teriyaki sauce, veggies, and your choice of protein.
- Side Dish to any meal.
Mushrooms: Mushrooms are great to have on hand.
- Sandwich: use sautéed mushrooms like a “meat” and add it to a bun/roll, add sweet potato fries, and a salad.
- Salad: buy the sliced mushrooms to throw in a salad
- Pasta dishes: throw in spaghetti or any other pasta meal.
Salad Greens: I know I don’t like to spend a lot of time chopping veggies. Having salad greens on hand save you so much time.